According to a recent survey conducted by ‘Auto Trader’ the stylish Aston Martin Vantage is the top dog of convertibles. The survey interviewed consumers and found that the Vantage was the most popular. The slender sports car was triumphant ahead of other fashionable super cars – amongst these the Mercerdes-Benz SL, Porsche 911 and the Ferrari California. The Vantage has proved trendy amongst many celebrities with owners including Jamie Oliver and Jermaine Defoe. Hugh Grant’s car, a Ferrari California, finished a mere sixth.
· 95% of current convertible owners said they would buy a Vantage.
· 77% of those claim the key motive to owning a convertible is having the roof down on those very occasional sunny days.
· 65% of interviewed respondents have brought a second convertible.
· Convertible drivers are the fastest growing car type amongst motorists in the UK.
· The convertible industry in the UK is (unbelievably) the second largest in Europe.
If you possess a luxury convertible it is natural to be very protective over it. It is imperative that you have the correct insurance policy for the peace of mind that your prized possession is covered in the case of an unfortunate accident. If you have several highly priced vehicles, maybe an expensive house or expensive jewellery, you may consider the benefits of high net worth insurance. This is a specialist insurance policy for those with high value possessions whereby all your assets are covered under one single policy. If you feel you may be eligible for this insurance you could save a lot of time and money. Contact a specialist broker to gain an insight into what could be offered to you under a high net worth policy and make those important savings today.