Great value Minibus Insurance
We understand the minibus insurance needs of all kinds of businesses, clubs, schools, groups and organisations. Whether you’re a charity, church, youth group, government, health and welfare, Limited company, sole trader or even just for individual and family use, there are policies to match more or less any circumstance through Think Insurance.
Our experienced team of minibus experts will find you the right level of cover to suit your needs and budget. We can provide cover for:
- Charity minibus insurance
- School minibus insurance
- Sports Club minibus insurance
- Church or Religious Group minibus insurance
- Scout and Guide Group minibus insurance
- Business minibus insurance
- Nursing Homes minibus insurance
- Pleasure Use minibus insurance
- Limited Company & Sole Trader minibus insurance
- Plus much more
Minibus insurance features and benefits:
With a Think Insurance Minibus policy, you can add Breakdown Cover to make sure that should the worst happen and you breakdown with a busload of passengers, you won’t be left stranded. We can also cover you for driving abroad in the EU.
What’s more, we don’t need to have your documents up front; we can put you on cover straight away without them. Our minibus insurance product features and benefits include:
- Any Driver and Named Driver policies
- Drivers aged 21-70 covered
- Minibus Breakdown cover available
- Public Liability cover up to £5,000,000
- Comprehensive, Third Party Fire & Theft or Third
Party Only cover
- Flexible payment options
- Special rates for Insured and Spouse
- EU cover available
- Cover for drivers with Accidents, Claims & Convictions history
- All types of claims bonus accepted - Private, Commercial or Motor Trade
- Public Liability cover
- UK based claims management solution
We can also provide cover for private and public hire taxi insurance.
More reasons to choose Think for your minibus insurance:
- Our minibus insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading minibus insurers in the industry.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of payment options including flexible instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a minibus insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to your business, club or group.