Home Insurance - Protect your home
Your home is probably the most expensive thing you’ll ever buy and so you’ll want to make sure it’s fully protected with a quality home insurance policy. We believe everyone deserves the best deal they can get which is why we not only offer great savings, but everything you need for peace of mind in your home. Some of our home insurance features and benefits include:
- Buildings insurance
- Contents insurance
- Accidental damage cover
- Personal Possessions
- Alternative accommodation
- Cycle cover
- Garden equipment & contents cover
- Cover away from home
We offer a variety of home insurance policies:
Home Contents Insurance:
A contents only policy is perfect for someone living in rented accommodation or who has buildings cover elsewhere. If you want to protect your personal possessions against loss or damage with a quality Home Contents insurance policy, but you don't want to pay more than necessary, then you’ve come to the right place.
Simply add up the value of all the items in your house and we’ll make sure you have the right amount of cover in place to keep you protected. Make sure you let us know of any high value items as these may need to be listed separately – otherwise you may not be fully covered should something happen to them.
There are also loads of great optional extras you can choose to add to your policy including contents outside your home cover, bicycle cover, credit card and cash cover, and legal services.
Get a Home Contents insurance quote today!
You can trust Think to find a great Buildings insurance quote for you from our panel of top insurers - and save you time and money in the process. Our buildings insurance policies can include the following features and benefits:
- Temporary accommodation cover
- Free accidental damage cover for windows, solar panels, plus kitchen and bathroom fixtures & fittings
- Legal liability cover
- Accidental damage to underground drains and pipes
- Cover against storms and flooding
Get a Home Buildings insurance quote today!
Buildings & Contents
If you want to make sure that your contents are covered as well as your buildings, then you should ask us about our Buildings & Contents insurance policies, which include the following features and benefits:
- Free accidental damage to audio, visual and computer equipment
- Money and credit card cover
- Theft from outbuildings
- High risk single article limit
- Frozen food cover
- Cover for contents away with children at university
- Garden equipment and plant cover
- High risk items
- Cover for business equipment
Get a Home Buildings & Contents insurance quote today!
Specialist Home Insurance
We are also specialist and high risk home insurance experts - with the changing climate and increased bad weather, more and more homeowners are finding that their home insurance doesn’t properly cover them against flooding – well we can help you out with that.
We can also cover people living in a home with a flat roof, or a very large, high value house with more than 5 bedrooms. Our friendly, knowledgeable, expert team are ready to talk to you about your precise needs, and will search our panel of top specialist insurers to find the right deal for you.
Get a Home insurance quote today!
More reasons to choose Think Insurance for your Home insurance:
- Our specialist home insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading home insurers in the industry.
- You can get a quote and buy online with our quick, hassle free online quote system, with telephone support available if required.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of payment options including flexible instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a home insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to you.