If your business operates a fleet of 2 or more vehicles then a Think Fleet insurance policy could be just what you need to save your business time and money!
From small mini-fleets to large multi-vehicle fleets, our team of fleet insurance specialists will find you our most competitive policy from our panel of the market’s leading fleet insurers.
We cater for businesses of all shapes and sizes, and accommodate all vehicle types – from cars, vans, and motorbikes to haulage, HGVs and mixed fleets.
Our Fleet insurance policy features and benefits can include:
- All of your vehicles on a single policy
- Cover for fleets from 2 to 20,000 vehicles
- Access to the best UK fleet insurance rates and exclusive schemes
- Generous discounts for established fleets with good claims experience
- Attractive introductory discounts for new clients
- Free like-for-like replacement vehicles in the event of non-fault accidents
- 24/7 UK based accident and claims management service
- Car and other business vehicles can be included for total control
- Flexible monthly payment options
- Optional extras such as fleet management and breakdown cover
We can also offer you:
- Public Liability cover
- Employers' Liability cover
- Material Damage cover
- Business Interruption cover
- Directors & Officers Liability
We can cover the following different types of Fleet insurance:
Company Car Fleet Insurance:
If you have a number of company cars that you want to insure on a single policy then we can help – we provide competitive, tailored fleet insurance for your private cars or company fleet vehicles.
We can help businesses with a company car fleet save both time and money by getting them the best available rates through our in depth knowledge and exclusive schemes.
Commercial Vehicle Fleet Insurance:
For many businesses, commercial vehicles and vans are essential to their day-to-day running and therefore it’s vital that you use a specialist insurance broker who really understands what you need from your commercial vehicle fleet insurance policy.
If you want to really maximise your business efficiency, you can set up “Any Driver” policies at little or no extra cost. We’ll also help you manage your fleet throughout the life of your policy, adding and removing vehicles as required, and managing the renewal process with you, saving you time to concentrate on your core business.
Our Haulage Fleet insurance policies cover vehicles starting at 3.5 tonnes through to the large Heavy Goods Vehicles at 7.5 tonnes plus. So whether you have 2 vehicles or 20,000, we can cover businesses of all sizes, with an insurance policy to help reduce your premiums and therefore your business running costs.
We’ll also work closely with you to make sure your policy includes all of the features that you want, including goods in transit cover, ‘any driver’ extensions and European cover (if required).
Mixed Vehicle Fleet Insurance
If you have a mix of cars, vans, HGVs and tippers, and want to insure them all on one policy then we can sort this for you. You can also include motorbikes and many other vehicles on your policy, giving you complete flexibility and control.
Having all of your vehicles on one policy is a huge benefit to any business wanting to cut down on administration time and costs throughout the year.
More reasons to choose Think for your fleet insurance:
- Our fleet insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading fleet insurers in the industry.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of payment options including flexible instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a fleet insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to you and your business.