Convicted Driver Insurance
At Think Insurance, we are experts when it comes to insuring drivers with motoring convictions or criminal convictions, and unlike many other brokers, we can offer competitive quotes no matter what your driving record.
Being a car driver with motoring convictions doesn't have to mean you can’t get great value on your car insurance. Whether it’s an SP30 (speeding offence), an IN10 (no insurance), a DR10 (drink driving), or a CD10 (driving with out due care and attention), we can help you get back on the road without breaking the bank.
We understand that finding car insurance if you’ve got any motoring convictions, drink or drug driving or criminal convictions can be a real pain, with your premium going sky high and a more complicated and lengthy quote process – well at Think, we built our convicted driver insurance policies to be as helpful and simple as possible, and we take a more balanced and pragmatic view.
For those drivers convicted of drink or drug driving, we have additional discounts available if you have attended a drug or alcohol awareness course at one of the national driving rehabilitation courses with one of the various organisations such as OGWR DASH or TTC.
We treat you as an individual and base our premiums and cover on your specific circumstances.
We know that having driving convictions does not necessarily make a driver more likely to make a claim. We also know that rehabilitated drink and drug drivers will often be a safer insurance risk as the chance of re-offending decreases once someone has suffered a driving ban and seen the impact losing their licence has on their life.
So whatever your driving history, we’ll help you find great value car insurance.
More reasons to choose Think for your convicted driver insurance:
- Our convicted driver insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading convicted driver insurers in the industry.
- Our claims helpline is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of payment options including flexible instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a convicted driver insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to you.