Business & Commercial Insurance
Whether you’re a plumber, a shop owner, an engineer or a guest house proprietor we can find you a great deal on your business insurance. We know that you don’t want any stress or fuss - you want free helpful advice and a policy that covers you for what you need, at a fair price. We make the process as simple and hassle free as possible so you can concentrate on running your business.
We offer high quality policies from some of the biggest and best names in the UK including Aviva, RSA, AXA, Liverpool Victoria, Groupama, NIG, Fortis and many more!
We have products to suit businesses of all size, in all industries, and all locations – though we are particular experts for businesses in the West Midlands.
We specialise in cover for:
- Commercial Property insurance
- Manufacturers insurance
- Engineers insurance
- Metal Workers insurance
- Contractors insurance
- Insurance for Tradesmen
- Hairdresser & Salon insurance
- Restaurant & Shop insurance
- Plus many more…
We can cover the following products:
- Public Liability insurance
- Product Liability insurance
- Employers' Liability insurance
- Commercial Legal Expenses
We also cover Money, Assault, Goods in Transit, Contents, Business Interruption and more specialist covers like Contractors All Risk.
Professional Indemnity cover protects you if a customer makes a claim against you due to any problems arising with work you have done for them, covering claims arising from your negligence or bad advice.
Our policies are profession-specific which means they are tailored to cover the specific risks you face in your industry. Our policies are flexible allowing you to alter your level of cover at any time to suit the specific projects you're working on – so you always have the right level of cover, whatever you’re doing.
Public, Products and Employers' Liability
Public, Products and Employers' Liability insurance covers you when you have to pay compensation for an accident where your business is at fault. It provides protection against any claims made by a customer, contractor, member of the public or an employee.
Our policies ensure you are protected when working both within and outside of the workplace.
Public liability insurance – this cover makes sure you’re protected against any claims arising for injury to a person who isn’t an employee of your business, or damage to their property.
Product Liability insurance – if your business sells or manufactures products then you are legally responsible for the quality of those items and any problems that occur with them once they are sold. It also covers you against claims arising should your products cause injury to anyone or damage to their property.
Employers’ liability insurance – this is a legal requirement if you have any employees, and will cover you against any claims arising for illness, injury or death to an employee.
Do I legally need to have business insurance?
If your business employs other people then you are legally bound to have the correct Employers' Liability insurance in place. And while having Business Insurance is not a legal requirement, it can often be a prerequisite for any contractors, with many clients demanding that you have a certain level of cover before awarding you any work. Similarly, many trade bodies will insist that their members are properly insured to cover the work they carry out.
More reasons to choose Think for your commercial insurance:
- Our commercial and business insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading names in the business insurance industry.
- Our claims helpline provided by Wisecall is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of flexible payment options including a number of instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a business insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to your business.