Get help fast with our 24/7 UK based claims management service
Unfortunately accidents happen and when they do we know that you need help fast, and you want everything sorting and back to normal as soon as possible. Just call our dedicated team of UK based claims advisers any time, any day, and we’ll get your claim sorted quickly.
Call our UK Claims Helpline on 0800 205 5596
Reporting a Claim:
When you contact us to report an accident or a claim, please make sure you have the following information to hand:
- Your name, Company name, address and policy number
- Your contact number
- Vehicle make, model and registration number
- Type of claim - Accident/Fire/Theft
- Details of the claim
- Details of any injuries
- Details of any Third Parties involved (where applicable)
- Names and addresses of witnesses
- Police officer details (where applicable)
Once you have notified us of your claim details, and all your completed claim forms have been received, we will allocate a claims handler for you who will work on your behalf to resolve your claim as quickly as possible.
If you have any questions about making a claim, then call us on 0800 205 5596
DOs and DON’Ts if you have had an accident
Here are some tips to help you if you are involved in a motor accident:
- DO make sure you stay where you are, ensuring you and any passengers are safe, and don’t drive away from the scene.
- DON’T admit blame or liability, or offer to pay for any damage or injuries.
- DO take the other driver’s name, address, contact telephone number, insurance details and vehicle registration number, plus the contact details of anyone else involved.
- DO take down the contact details of any witnesses who saw the accident.
- DO take photographs of the scene if you have a phone or camera with you.
- DO make a sketch of the scene to show all the vehicles and people involved, including any witnesses – this will help you remember what happened and prevent things getting missed later on in the claims process.