Car Sales & Servicing
Mechanic & Body Shop
Tyre & Exhaust Fitters
Car Park Jockeys
Part-Time Motor Trade Insurance
As well as providing insurance for full-time motor traders, we also cover part-time traders too, including both business owners and employees working within the motor trade. We cover traders that have other occupations outside of the motor trade but who work on, or buy and sell cars, as a business or hobby. Part-time trade insurance can be arranged for a variety of occupations including vehicle sales, servicing, repairs, restoration, MOTs, valeting, exhaust and tyre fitting and many more. Whatever your situation, we are the experts when it comes to part-time motor trade insurance.
Our policies can include all of the usual things you would expect to see in a traders insurance policy, plus some additional features that you may require including:
- Demonstration Cover
- Split Indemnity
- Liability Cover
- Stock of Vehicles
- Motorbike Cover
- Employee Cover
- Multi Premises
- Compound Cover
- Tool Cover
- Carriage of Vehicles Cover
- Recovery Trucks
- Plus much, much more!
We understand the Part-Time Motor Trade market
Some other insurers ignore part-time motor traders because they don’t understand this area of the market. Others perceive part-time traders to be a greater risk than full time traders because they are not doing the work as frequently and therefore may not be as proficient or careful. Well at Think we do understand the part-time motor trade insurance market and make sure you have the cover you need.
Our traders insurance policies can cover your personal vehicles as well as those being worked on, tested, and bought and sold. Family vehicles can be included for social domestic & pleasure and other business or professional uses, but you must remember to let us know - full disclosure is necessary to ensure you have the correct cover in place at all times.
With our part-time motor trade insurance you can also include Additional Business Use (ABU) to cover you whilst undertaking any other occupation you have.
Don’t forget that as a part-time trader, you may need to provide proof – so make sure you keep copies of any receipts or invoices for any vehicles, parts or supplies you may purchase.
More reasons to choose Think for your part-time motor trade insurance:
- Our part-time motor trade insurance policies are underwritten by some of the leading names in the industry.
- Our claims helpline provided by Wisecall is free to call, is available 24 hours a day, and based solely in the UK.
- We offer a variety of flexible payment options including a number of instalment plans and direct debit facilities.
- There is no charge from us to make MID amendments, and can even give you access so you can update them yourself.
- We do not impose a limit on the number of vehicles you can include on your policy, and can cover vehicles up to 44T if required.
- We do not have any overseas call centres and all of our staff are qualified and equipped to handle your insurance needs.
- We run our company along small brokerage lines so can give you and your business the focus, attention and level of customer service you deserve – we make sure you feel valued and aren’t just another number to us.
Get a part-time motor trade insurance quote today and see the difference we can make to your business.